Friday 20 January 2017

Amazon Review: Gioteck VX-2 Wired Controller - Blue (PS3/PC)

Gioteck VX-2 Wired Controller - Blue (PS3/PC)

product rating stars 

Great Controller, Lacks Function

2016-12-21
The only notable differences are the buttons are 'clickier' than the official pad but doesn't impede usability,
 and the analogue sticks have a larger dead-zone but that is the case with any 3rd party controller I have ever
bought from any brand for any console, again didn't cause an issue for me.
The gamepad is very comfortable to hold and overall I am very impressed, I must admit I expected a lot worse when
 I bought it.

Great quality budget gamepad, excellent value, almost as good as the official controller, cannot complain about anything for the price I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment