Friday 20 January 2017

Amazon Review: Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - Reveal - £500 (Red Gift Box)


Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - Reveal - £500 (Red Gift Box)


These gift vouchers are perfect gifts and I have started the gift card buying early. The only thing I have to mention is my card arrived with some other items, the delivery box was sealed and all the other items were fine, but someone had torn open the gift card and stolen it. I immediately contacted Amazon instant chat and they resolved the issue and refunded me for the card. I couldn't believe what had happened as this has never happened to me before. I'm very thankful that Amazon has sorted this immediately, but it makes me feel bad as how can I genuinely prove it! It was a very bad situation, but as I have said, thankfully Amazon sorted it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment